Best Mini Golf Experience for Little Kids
Looking for the Best Mini Golf Experience for Little Kids?
Golfland is Your No. 1 Choice!
While many of us think golf is a gentleman’s game, Harvey Penick, an inductee of the World Golf Hall of Fame said, “Golf is a game for everyone, not just for the talented few.” So, if you’re planning a day of putt-putt for children, you can count on having the best mini golf experience for little kids at Golfland.
Don’t think twice about celebrating kids’ birthdays, planning your scout group event or little league get-together with a game of mini golf. It’s not just a sport for teens, adults or seniors. In fact, with a little bit of creativity and imagination, it has the potential to offer the most memorable kiddie experiences. Golfland’s parks serve as the perfect backdrop for your day out with the kids. While you are here, enjoy several other attractions and delicious meals.
Putting Time Equals Great Kiddie Experiences
If you have doubts about keeping your kids engaged in a game of putt-putt, we understand. You’re probably worried that you may spend most of your time:
- Chasing the little ones around the length of the course
- Trying to keep them focused on the current hole
- Watching to make sure they walk carefully around tricky obstacles
- Stopping your creative young ones from using the putter as a weapon
While all your concerns are valid, mini golf and kids are an incredibly good match! Are you ready to explore the game’s true potential?
Here are some ideas to enjoy a mini golf outing with your little ones:
- Instead of keeping actual scores, why not turn this into a fun, math game and ask your toddlers to keep adding up points? Be creative and announce penalties or rewards for actions, so that they can also use subtraction, division or multiplication.
- Make the game’s objectives achievable. Little kids will be more involved when they can score off a tee. Try playing from tees that are halfway to the hole, or beyond a tricky barrier.
- Make it a sing-along affair. Let everyone in the group, especially the children, sing a song after every successful putt.
- Change up the rules and create your own challenges to amplify the excitement. Tweak some of these fun ideas to make them more age-appropriate for your kids.
- Let the game serve as an ice breaker for talking to your child about some serious issues, or as a distraction, to give them relief from difficulties at home and school.
Is your child’s birthday coming up? Plan a one-of-a-kind birthday party at a Golfland location near you. With plenty of fun activities across each of our parks, kids will not only enjoy the putt-putt course, but also a variety of arcade games, laser tag, bumper cars and more. Our dedicated event planning team will take care of everything, including email invitations, table settings, party essentials, and tasty food platters.
Let Your Little Ones Enjoy the Best Mini Golf Experience at Golfland
Since 1953, Golfland’s theme parks and water parks across California and Arizona have catered to numerous fun outings, including birthdays, picnics, casual meet ups, family nights, date nights and special celebrations. Our spectacular 18-hole greens are an excellent starting point for anyone who is new to mini golf. Large groups can take advantage of our convenient event planning and catering services.
Ready to create the best mini golf experience for your little kids? Click here to find your nearest Golfland putt-putt course today.