The Best Waterpark Fun Is At Golfland
Make Memories with the Best Waterpark Fun at Golfland
Have a Fun-Filled Day with Family, Friends and Colleagues
If you’re looking for a truly ‘cool’ place to hang out, there’s no better place than the water parks at Golfland. Bring your family, friends, colleagues or that special someone. Zip down the daredevil waterslides, squirt around with water jets and bumper boats, rise and fall in the gigantic wave pool in Roseville or Mesa, and make it a memorable experience. You’ll also find a host of other exciting attractions including mini golf, arcade games, laser tag and a mini Indy-style race track. Enjoy delicious food as you go from one fun activity to another.
Want to know more? Learn why the best waterpark fun is at Golfland.
Enjoy the Ultimate Wet and Wild Experience – For Example:
- Shoot water cannons at Camelot, Anaheim: Our water-themed mini golf courses are truly special. Where else can you shoot water cannons from Spanish forts or play putt putt in an oceanic or jungle safari setting? Double the fun at our brand-new lagoon for bumper boats equipped with water jets. Try our Fastcar Racetrack, exciting games arcade and laser tag arena to dry off and continue the fun.
- Ride the waves at Sunsplash, Roseville: The heart-stopping 5-story water slides, twin twisters, Master Blaster Coasters and 84-foot-wide waves thrown by our gigantic wave pool will thrill the daredevil in you. Cool off the excitement as you swim or wade at Adventure Island. This shallow haven is safe for swimmers and non-swimmers. Relax and enjoy delicious snacks from Subwave in a beautiful cabana. Pick up the pace with a wacky game of mini golf or play video games and laser tag in King Ben’s Castle. Roseville Golfland Sunsplash is located just outside Sacramento in Placer County!
- Enjoy the Thrills at Sunsplash, Mesa: The Phoenix areas best water park is Sunsplash in Mesa! With over 30 exciting attractions, there is something for everyone! From the thrilling Sidewinder Half Pipe Slide to the 7 story drop on the 4-person Storm Rider Water Slide, our amazing attractions are the best way to beat the Arizona summer heat!
- Have a refreshing day at Emerald Hills, San Jose: Your entire group will love our twisty water slides which drop into a refreshing pool. Introduce some friendly competition with a round of mini golf at our two beautiful courses. No prior golfing experience is required. Test your skills at our arcade full of old favorites and the latest games. You can redeem points in exchange for fun prizes.
- Beat the heat at Scandia, Fairfield: Love to race? How about in water? Challenge family and friends in our new water bug bumper boats equipped with water jets. (You must be at least 44 inches tall to drive. Children over 40″ can ride with an adult.) After the surf, there’s more fun on turf! Taste ‘life in the fast lane’ on our Lil’ Indy Raceway. Show off your baseball skills at our batting cage. We have computer-controlled pitching machines that offer beginner (40mph) and advanced (70mph) levels of play. For the little ones, our kids’ clubhouse offers a space where they can climb, slide, jump and crawl around having loads of fun.
Splash Your Way through the Day at Golfland Water Parks
Toddlers, tweens, teens, adults and seniors enjoy Golfland’s entertainment parks in California and Arizona. Our waterparks are open during school breaks and weekends in spring, everyday all summer through Labor Day, then weekends until October. Many visitors come in large groups and take advantage of event planning and catering services provided by our dedicated and friendly team.
Click here to find your nearest Golfland for the best waterpark fun.