Wave Pools for Summer Fun at Golfland
Thinking Wave Pools? Golfland’s Waterparks Are Getting Ready for Summer!
Loads of Exciting Activities for the Entire Family
Looking forward to riding the waves this summer? Golfland’s waterparks and wave pools are getting ready for summer. From slides and splash pools, to swimming and rafting, we have exciting water activities for all ages. You can also enjoy a host of other attractions, including the games arcades, go carting, mini golf and laser tag.
Enjoy Wave Upon Wave of Fun and Excitement at Golfland
Can’t stop thinking about summer? Neither can the team at Golfland! This season, as we get ready to reopen the doors to our Sunsplash Water Parks in Mesa, AZ and Roseville, CA, here are some activities for you and your fellow wave riders to look forward to.
• Rise and fall with the 84-foot wide waves in our enormous wave pool or catch some sun on our sand-free beach at the Thunder Bay Wave Pool.
• Count every twist and turn as you zip down the wacky roller coaster water slide, the Master Blaster.
• Step into a large, family-friendly raft and brace yourself for a twisty, bumpy ride, with three breathtaking falls at the uber-exciting Thunder Falls.
• Enjoy a vertical free fall of nearly 7 stories, as you drop from top to bottom in a high-speed launch capsule in 8 seconds flat. The Double Dare offers two parallel slides, whereas The Stormrider is a 4-person gigantic bowl-slide.
• Grab mats and race your companions on the high-speed, 6-lane racing slides at the Six Chuter in the Roseville, CA waterpark.
• Lounge on the giant, red floating tubes as you leisurely make your way down the 800-ft long Endless River in the Mesa, AZ waterpark.
• At Meza, AZ, the little ones in your group can romp and play in the Toddler Tadpole that features 1-ft deep water and two soft slides.
• At Roseville, CA, the kids can wade, slide, splash or relax in the shallow-waters of Adventure Island.
Both locations of the Sunsplash Water Park feature several other attractions for all ages. In fact, you have the option to get wet and wild in some of our other locations as well. Shoot water cannons at Camelot Golfland, Anaheim, slide down the wacky waterslides at Emerald Hills Golfland, San Jose, or enjoy the water-jet fitted bumper boats at Scandia, Fairfield.
Summer Fun at Golfland Makes Everlasting Memories
From toddlers and teens, to adults and seniors, there is something for everyone in every Golfland location. Our friendly and dedicated team is happy to offer convenient event planning and catering services for large groups.
This summer, take advantage of the exciting activities at Golfland’s waterparks and make everlasting memories with your loved ones.
Enjoy a cool summer with wave pools and wet rides. Click here to find the nearest Golfland location for the best aquatic activities.