Looking Forward to Summer at Golfland
School’s Out and I’m STOKED for Summer at Golfland!
So. Much. Fun. Mini Golf, Arcade Games, Lazer Tag, Water Parks, and More
My squad and I are counting down the days for school to end this year. Our parents are already stressed-out and wondering how they will keep us busy and out of trouble all summer long. They shouldn’t worry though; Golfland to the rescue! It’s totally the best place to hang out with friends, and maybe even our cousins who finally made it to being ‘cool enough’. Whether me and my besties are celebrating a birthday or just want a day of adventure, Golfland gets two thumbs up. It’s on our to-do list every summer. With fun stuff like mini golf, go carting, arcade games, lazer tag and water parks, Golfland is straight fire for bored teens like me. Yeah fam, I’ll be good, I’ll be great, actually. Let’s do summer at Golfland. YOLO!
You Can Have So Much Fun at Golfland!
- Show off your putting skills: Imagine yourself as the next Tiger Woods? The world-class golf courses here might be just the place your dream tees off. A little putt-putt competition with friends is a fun start to the day. If the grownups are with you to supervise, they will want to join in. Bring your A-game to mini golf and beat them round after round.
- Win the wackiest prizes: Video games never go out of fashion, right? C’mon over and test your skills at the grand games arcade. With all the popular classics (for the adults who want to ‘bond’) and the coolest, latest games to choose from, everyone is sure to have a blast. Plus, you can win some wacky prizes when you redeem your points.
- Game for some real action? Try Laser Tag: What can be more thrilling than an adrenaline-pumping game of laser tag? Step into the future with a state-of-the-art facility. Band together with your squad for an exciting fight to the finish. If you’ve never played before, you can look forward to the frenzied fun of paintball, but without the pain and the paint. Instead, you’ll be in a Star Wars kind of ambience with fancy lasers; it’s awesome. Don’t worry if you have a small group. You can team up with other participants and make new friends. Anyone who comes to Golfland must be fun and friendly, you know!
- Cool off at the water park: Get wet and wild on the twisty waterslides and amazing bumper boats. There is no better way to beat the heat and have a whale of a time.
- Become a baseball pro: Serious about baseball or softball? Ask your group if they want to get some batting practice. The batting cages at the Skandia family center offer 18 computer-controlled pitching machines for players of all levels. Rain or shine, you can play at Golfland.
- Experience life in the fast lane: Are you a racing fan? The Lil’ Indy Raceway offers a taste of life in the fast lane. It’s a terrific challenge for your go cart racing The fastest one wins. Let’s go!
Throw Boredom to the Curb and Enjoy Summer at Golfland
Hands down, it’s the best place to spend your summer with family, friends or your sports team. Coming in a big group? Don’t forget to try their delicious catering. And leave those picnic baskets at home. There’s a snack bar with tasty treats and drinks to enjoy throughout the day.
Whether you visit a location in Mesa, Arizona, or Anaheim, Roseville, Fairfield, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Castro Valley or Milpitas, CA, be ready for an action-packed day. You will always find a friendly staff member on hand to help if you have questions or concerns.
Looking forward to summer at Golfland? Click here to find the nearest location.